These are challenging times for us all, COVID-19 has forced many of us individually and as organisations to consider how we do business moving forward.
At Bentworth Energy we continue to take our responsibilities to our employees, partners, customers and wider community extremely seriously, executing our business operations to the highest local and international standards.
We have implemented an extensive Business Continuity Plan which sets out the steps we will take to protect all of our employees and partners, while maintaining services to our clients. The plan incorporates guidance from the World Health Organisation and Local Government regulation and containment measures in our countries of operation.
Safeguarding our employees
- All employees, where possible are being supported to work from home.
- All travel, international and local travel outside of the region in which are employees live has been suspended.
- Where on site working is required all employees are required to undertake social distancing and have been provided with relevant and appropriate protective equipment.
- COVID-19 testing has been made available to all our staff on request
Protecting those we work with – customers, vendors and suppliers
- Our business continuity plan is reviewed weekly, in line with latest guidance and activities on the field to ensure we are doing everything possible to keep all those we come into contact with safe.
- We are implementing technology to communicate with those we work with wherever possible
- We are working closely with our suppliers and vendors to offer assistance wherever possible to assist with the continuation of their businesses